mysqli embedded

Hello,

I am planning to create a Desktop GUI application (or attempt to anyway) with PHP, This application will be Database intensive and I need the capabilities of MySQL, SQLite, as awesome as it is simply wouldn't be capable of handeling the data load.

In my search I found that the MySQLi extention is capable of running the MySQL embedded server! but alas I haven't been able to figure out how to actually do that.

To the best of my knowledge I figured out that the extention needs to be compiled with this option enabled, as I can't find any runtime configuration (or ini) configuration that will do the trick. But try as a might I am unable to build PHP from source and have the mythical option available to me.

I am attempting to build PHP on a Win 7 system, using the x86 build. Just to clarify I have been able to build PHP from source on Win 7, I simply can't seem to get the embedded MySQL server option available to me.

Thanks