Re: PHP Compile Options?

2014.09.15. 23:08 ezt írta ("Alexander Mikhaelson" <amikhaelson@xxxxxxxx>):

> Hi,
>
> I hope this works, first time using the php mailing list.
>
> Is someone available to explain to me the options (just the options, i.e., --with) for compiling php from source? I tried to do it myself, but I don't understand all of the options and it makes it very difficult to evaluate whether or not I should use an option.
>
> Willing to compensate for the time as well.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alex

Check out ./configure --help
--with-something used for enabling features which have external dependencies as opposed to --enable-something which controls features without external or with bundled deps.
If you need more info about the features you can enable/link to, check out the official documentation about the various extensions and sapis on php.net.