RE: Extensions location

From: jfha73@xxxxxxxxx
To: phpnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:02:40 -0400
Subject: RE: [PHP-INSTALL] Extensions location

I tried that and even though php-config says extension-dir = /my/extension/folder when I do a make install it goes to /my/extension/folder/non-debug-non-zts-20100525 all I want is to get rid of that non-debug-non-zts-20100525

Any other ideas?

Jorge Hernandez

http://www.fsbcomputers.com/images/DG.jpg

165 East 115th Street #4B