Re: PHP install

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 21:09,  <ANTHONY_HUDSON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David
>
> Thanks for your response I will look into it tomorrow.  What issues to I run into in running PHP in I guess debug mode?

    Just to be clear: the debug.log will not necessarily be located in
your build directory, unless that's from where you ran the script.

    The main issue in running debug-enabled PHP will indeed be the
amount of resource overhead.  It should only be compiled as such when
you need to debug the core or extensions, not your PHP code.

    If you're looking for debugging in that respect, Xdebug is
probably your best bet:

        http://xdebug.org/

--
</Daniel P. Brown>