Re: PHP install

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 00:21,  <ANTHONY_HUDSON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Support
>

> I configured php using the following parameters:
>
> Configure Command =>  './configure'  '--with-mcrypt=/usr/local/bin/mcrypt'
> '--wi
>
> thout-pear' '--enable-debug'
>

> and things appear to be fine.
>

> This message listed below appears in config.status:
>                        *** ATTENTION ***
>

>  Something is likely to be messed up here, because the configure
>
>  script was not able to detect a simple feature on your platform.
>
>  This is often caused by incorrect configuration parameters. Please
>
>  see the file debug.log for error messages.
>

>  If you are unable to fix this, send the file debug.log to the

>  information about your setup.
>

>  I issued the following command at the command line:
>

> # find / -name "debug.log"
>
> cphpstd2:/opt/isv/depotii/php-5.2.17
>
> #
>

> As you can see the debug didn’t return anything  Not sure what to do from
> here.  The surprising thing is this time the build of php was complete as
> seen in the following example:

    It sounds like that debug.log may be from a previous attempt.  It
should be located in the build directory, so you shouldn't have to
`find` or `locate` elsewhere.  If you're concerned, try redoing it all
from scratch and see if you get that error again.

> # alh_test.php
>
> 4242424242424242
>
> ZqT0DlOsYrq0k1Q/4UdwYVvrwZSw9yErXuMo+zBoC34=
>
> 4242424242424242
>

> Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

    Noting that you're defining in the script which PHP binary to use, try this:

        for i in $(whereis php); do echo "$i:"; $i -v; done

    You may find that you have multiple instances of PHP installed, so
that script may be working with one version, but you may, indeed, be
having problems compiling 5.2.17 today.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager