Re: Installing 5.3.8

Eric H.M.M. Condic wrote:
I am looking into installing the new 5.3.8 windows version of PHP, but the site
does not have a .msi file, and I can't find instructions on how to upgrade with
the .zip they did provide.  Any suggestions?

Depends quite what you are doing currently.
The quick fix is simply to unzip to PHP5_3_8, rename the existing PHP directory to .old, and then change the PHP5_3_8 one to what ever the old one was called. Everything else should then work.

Installing from scratch does need a little more work :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL