Re: Vista Install

Tom Puchalski wrote:
Have installed XAMPP. When I try to go to local host in browser I get the unresolved host error message. Can anyone help? Apache and mySQL appear to be working.

Try switching off the firewall ... if it can't even see the machine, then you are not even as far as trying to connect to apache. The installer can't bypass the newer 'security features' of windows so you need to do that manually.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL