--with-config-file-scan-dir= multiple times?

Hi,
Can we specify the --with-config-file-scan-dir= compiler flag multiple times?

Here's the long story:
Since 5.1, the php team have made PDO is compiled-in by default. I.e.
its "not recommended" to use --with-pdo=shared
See: http://us.php.net/manual/en/pdo.installation.php.

In the official debian / ubuntu php5 we DO compile it as shared for
the apache2 module. Then pdo.so extension installs out from
php5-common. This conflicts a little with our new fpm variant of php.

When fpm starts up it sees the  /etc/php5/conf.d/pdo.ini file common
and tries to load pdo.so.
So we'd like to supress the following warning somehow;

dreamcat4@ubuntu910server:/usr/local/src/made$ sudo /etc/init.d/php5-fpm start
Starting php_fpm PHP Warning:  Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
 done

So the fpm variant of php is saying it refuses to load (pdo shared
extension) because it's already been compiled in. It's a harmless
warning, but dont want it to show it to users because they may worry.
The php5-common package installs files like this:

/etc/php5/conf.d/pdo.ini

And numerous other php5- extension packages add similar files
/etc/php5/conf.d/ext1.ini
/etc/php5/conf.d/ext2.ini

Then fpm variant comes along and creates a symlink, pointing to the
common conf.d dir.
/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d -> /etc/php5/conf.d

The compiler flag --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d
means that fpm will try to load all the .ini files here.

It would help if php didn't load pdo.ini from the directory conf.d.
But to delete the pdo.ini file altogether would break pdo in the apache2 module.

Having 2 conf.d scan directories can better resolve this issue.
So please I would like to know if its possibile here.

Best regards,

dreamcat4
dreamcat4@xxxxxxxxx