Re: PHP 5.2.5 Install Issues - reentrancy

bunti1976@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I changed the C file at all three places where it was giving error and that resolved the issue.
>
> From line 63, I removed the numeric value present in the function call.
>  --- if (ctime_r(clock, buf) == buf)
>
> From line 63, I removed the numeric value present in the function call.
>  --- if (asctime_r(tm, buf) == buf)
>
> In line 139, I added result variable in the function call.
>  --- readdir_r(dirp, entry, result);

Looks like your system is using the POSIX definitions of those
functions by default.

I can see other projects have reported the opposite issue:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2008/04/25/msg002223.html

If this is still an problem (as I expect it will be) with latest PHP
5.2 snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/ can you log a bug at
http://bugs.php.net/ ?

Chris

--