Re: [PHP-DEV] PHP compiling

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:42, Kenan R Sulayman <kureal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Folks!
> I've got a error in compiling PHP ( 5.3+ ) (or executing the compiled PHP
> bin).
> It occurs with including php_xdebug.dll (alt. known as xDebug Server ).
>
> When executing the compiled binary of PHP.
>
> Any suggestions?

    The best suggestions we can offer so far:

        1.) This isn't an issue (at least from the sounds of it) for
the Internals list, and is better-suited to the Install and Xdebug
lists.  This reply goes to both so that you can find those lists.

        2.) You never mentioned what the error states.  Remember to
include that when asking for help.

        3.) Despite the insinuation that it's Windows based upon the
DLL, we have no real idea what operating system and version you're
using.  Please include that as well.

    Please forward the information for #2 and #3 to either the Install
list or the Xdebug list, as appropriate.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx