Re: 3 day nightmare

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:30, PJ <af.gourmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm beginning to wonder why there are so many Linux users... all I
> can say at this time is - horsemanure !!!

    FreeBSD isn't Linux, it's BSD.  Both are POSIX systems designed to
be nearly identical to *NIX, but are different in their own right.
BSD, FreeBSD, and MacOS are one branch, while Linux (Mandriva, CentOS,
and my own as-yet unnamed small distro) are another branch.

    In any case, though, glad to hear you're getting closer to having
this resolved!

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx