IsaiModule HTTP 500 error

Hi, Don't know if this is the right group but I am having real problems
trying to connect to my MySQL db with php. I am trying to create a search
form. I can connect and display in my browser a simple call to a db record
but when I try to execute my search script I get a 500 Internal Server
error: IsapiModule / ExecuterequestHandler. I'm stumped! Any help please or
pointers. Thanks Gary

If you would like to see my script please ask