Windows: Can't open PHP files on my server -- get a dialog box instead

Hi everyone / anyone,

I'm a newbie to PHP and configuring my machine to run it. Here's my situation:
- Any time I try to open/test a PHP file (located on my machine) on my browser (IE7) the response I get is the dialog box that says "Do you want to open or save this file?"
- I can open (view) PHP sites on the web no problem
- My OS is WinXP Pro (latest updates applied)
- I'm running IIS 5.1 as my web server
- MySQL is running and the TCP port 3306 is open
- I installed PHP 5.2.5 using the msi installer
- I've rebooted
- My permissions and system variables appear to be properly set up

Any suggestions on what next steps I can take?

Thanks,
Leyts

Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/