RE: first request

hi everyone

this is my first email. I am trying to install magento (open source website)

I have to instal php extensions:

pd0_mysql
mcrypt
curl
gd

i have searched the php.ini file and only found a reference to gd

I have not got a \ext folder in my php folder in the program files

where do i get these extension and how do I install them

thanks and sorry of this is the wrong list

Mick

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!