Re: RE: first request

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:21 AM, michael glancy
<mickglancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip!]
> I have not got a \ext folder in my php folder in the program files

    Judging by your use of a backslash, I'll venture to guess that
you're using Windows, correct?

    If so, and if you're just getting started with PHP, one of the
unofficial - but very easy and automated - ways to install PHP with
everything else is to use XAMPP[1].  It's free and open source, as are
all of the software packages it installs.

    1: http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/