From: Garey Mills <gmills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/28/2008 04:07 PM
Subject: PHP won't log!

Hi -

    I'm trying to get PHP to work with LDAP on a Sun Sparc running
Solaris 10. Configuring '--with-ldap', PHP passes most tests,
but when I install it, it abends whenever I try to run a script.
Configuring without the ldap flag, things work. I need
LDAP.  Has anyone gotten PHP to work with LDAP? What exactly is PHP
looking for? Is there more than one
LDAP library to try on Solaris?

     I can include more details if anyone wants.

Garey Mills