Re: RE [PHP-INSTALL] upload_tmp_dir and open_basedir

j.kaluza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Check that the user under wich apache runs have writing permission for the upload directory, remember to use move_uploaded_file function after, or ur uploaded file might disapear in the end of your php script

No no no,..
everything is alright, believe me. PHP is running as fastcgi and permissions are correct. move_uploaded_file *will* fail because the php20945gfioj tmp file is not there in the first place.
Strangely, I can stat() it, an blocks and block size will return -1.

As I said all seems to work with latest PHP, but I still would like to know where the culprit was.