PHP5 Install Problem on Windows 2003 Server SP2 with MYSQL 5

All,

  I have lost a day trying to figure this out.  This worked flawlessly back in the day with version but I cannot figure this out at all.  I have loaded a brand new server fresh with PHP5 for IIS6.  The version I am using is actually 5.2.5.  I have installed it to Cc:\PHP using the installer and I have correctly configured and am using a couple of sites that use PHP via the php5isapi.dll module.

  Today I have been trying to install a new site, UBB.THREADS, and cannot get it to work with MYSQL 5.  I loaded a phpinfo file into the root of the sites and each reports data that is wrong.  It says the php.ini file location is c:\widows, which it is not it is c:\php.  Moving this file to c:\windows brings actually does more harm than good for the sites that are presently working.  There is only one php.ini file and it is located at c:\windows.

PHPINFO also shows me that the local and master extension directories are c:\PHP5 – which they are not.  They are c:\php\ext as specified in the php.ini.  Would someone please please please help me figure this out.

Travis