Subject: Error 404 configuring php
From: "Oscar Giron" <oscrene.g@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, November 21, 2007 5:25 pm
To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to get a touch of PHP, MySQL and Apache on my Windows XP Machine before i use it on Linux but i got stuck with PHP.  I using php 4.3.3 to work with Apache 2.0.47, and MySQL 4.0.15, Actually im using a CD and a Book: "SAMS Teach yourself"... Apache and MySQL are both working fine but when i unzip php and configure it to work with Apache and i go to test it, i don't get the results of phpinfo().  I get an Error HTTP 404 - File Not Found page.   I've tried many things to get it working but i have no idea what is the problem.  I've re-installed all three programs but i still get the same thing.  I've followed the exact same instruction on the book cause i thought that i was doing something wrong but nothing works..

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks In Advance!!!!!!

--
Oscar Rene Giron