RE [PHP-INSTALL] PHP-MySQL connector installation problem on Windows

Hello

try to add a backslash at the end of your extension_dir config line in your php.ini like : C:\php\extensions\ and reload ur phpinfo script to see what's the result

Jerôme Kaluza
Service du Sang
Service Informatique
Croix-Rouge de Belgique