Re: Rendering problem (IE browser on windows + php on linux host)

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Rendering problem (IE browser on windows + php on linux
     host)

Hi All,

If someone has seen this before it would greatly help me.

I have done a php site at work on my windows server. The site renders perfectly in both Firefox & IE.

Transferred my site to my home server which is a ubuntu server.

Site renders perfect in Firefox but goes wacky in IE.

Thought this might be an apache/php config problem on my ubuntu server so I tried to compare both my php.ini + apache config file and nothing works so far.

Any Ideas?

Erick P.

Could yo post the URL for your 'whacky' site then please Eric, so we can check it out.

Regards

Keith

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net