Win2k, IIS5 and PHP 5.2.4 Not working at all!!

Hi all,

I’ve just made the mistake of trying to upgrade my PHP from 4.x to 5.2.4. All was working fine under v4, but I needed to install another component and I thought I may as well upgrade to the latest version while I was there.

I have Win2k SP4 with IIS5 and I have removed the old version of PHP and have tried installing the latest manually and with the installer. However the installer didn’t work properly and insisted on trying to edit the httpd file (there IS NO httpd file for IIS!!).

Now it appears that PHP won’t load at all and all I get from my PHP blog site is "The remote procedure call failed."

Any and all help would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Mark.