Re: IIS6 and IUSR Write permissions...

Hi, using IIS Manager I'm looking and reporting to you my settings:
The folder I'm using is: Test2, the main file is exec.php and app is exec_demo.exe

If run exec_demo.exe from \Inetpub\wwwroot\test2\ all is right (MyUser Persmission) and writing is done.

Permissions for Test2:
Administrator: Allow all operations, in the list from Full Control to Write Internet Guest Account: Allow all operations, in the list from Full Control to Write
 MyUser: Allow all operations, in the list from Full Control to Write

Properties for Test2 (IIS Manager):
 Read
Write
Execute Permissions: Scripts and Executable

But with this setting exec_demo.exe is not executed (not in tasklist)

:-(
Any Idea?