To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lester Caine <lester@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  W.I.M.P. Server

Milktoast wrote:

Here are my settings for the extensions

extension_dir="c:\php\extensions\;c:\php\"

And your extensions are in one of those locations ( the default my setup uses when extracting extensions is \ext
Which version of PHP are you trying to use?

extension=php_sqllite.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll
extension=php_pgsql.dll
extension=php_oci8.dll
extension=php_pdf.dll
extension=php_socketc.dll
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_curl.dll
extension=php_imap.dll

And none of them are being listed by phpinfo?
I would expect to see errors when an extension can';t be found, but in addition things like php_mssql.dll need the correct client library available in windows. pgsql and oci8 I think also. If the client dll's are not available, an extension will not load, but the error log should also report that.

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net