Re: W.I.M.P. Server

Milktoast wrote:
I have two customers that want to run W.I.M.P. servers (Window, IIS, MSsql,PHP)

I have installed everything but I can't get PHP to load ANY extra extensions.

I have move the php.ini file to C:\windows and my info.php shows the correct location of php.ini.

I have set "extension_dir=c:\php\extensions\" (with and without the trailing slash)

Anyone have any ideas why the extensions won't load?

The dll files need to be in a location where PHP can find them, such as in the system path. The best idea is to add the PHP main directory to your system path and copy the dll files into it. It can also work to copy the dll files into a directory that is already in your system path, such as windows\system32, but this can lead to problems with future upgrades.

Janet

--
Jason Greene

--