Re: W.I.M.P. Server

you also neeed to populate php.ini with each individual extension you want loaded by php. So you will need an
[extension] section like below in your php.ini file:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
;extension_dir = ./
extension_dir = /usr/lib/php/extensions/

; If you wish to have an extension loaded automatically when ; PHP starts up, use the following syntax:
;
;   under UNIX:
;
;   extension=msql.so
;
; Note that it should be the name of the module only; no ; directory information needs to go here. ; Specify the location of the extension with the ; extension_dir directive above.

; The following section header introduces a section where ; packages will add extension directives.
; You should not edit that line!

[extension]
; DBG php debugger
; extension=dbg.so-5.2.x
extension=mysql.so
extension=mysqli.so

The above settings are for Linux. For windows you need to use the relevant
*.dll extension module filenames to load them with.

http://uk2.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.extensions.php

HTH

Keith