RE: freash install access error

Hi Chris,

Not sure how much help I can be without running a local version of IIS… It looks like you’re run Sharepoint on the same IIS server as PHP, we were doing this at my old company and had tons of issues, especially when upgrading to any form of PHP 5.  The company had a lot of MS support contracts, and they received an official answer that they didn’t support PHP on IIS, or at least with Sharepoint 2003.

There’s hope, but probably not from MS. ;[

--

Andy Stratton, ZCE

Software/Network Engineer

COMPASS Information Systems, Inc.