Re: Problem for run php

Ganesh Kumar escreveu:
hello,
i'm working with windows xp, php-5.2.3-win32 version, apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl and mysql-5.0.37-win32. i'm new to php, apache. i configured all things, (refered by net tutorials) but still i cant run the php. whenever i compiling the php, the code displayed, not the output. but the apache server is running and also the apache monitor displays "Apache/2.2.4 (win32) Php/5.2.3" but it never produced the output. please help me how to solve the problem as soon as possible. coz my project is going on. i will expect ur reply.
If you had installed as individualy components, look at this tutorial
( non-traditional install ) that can help you:
http://www.educar.pro.br/en/
--
zerof
http://www.educar.pro.br/