How to de-install/re-install PHP

Title: How to de-install/re-install PHP
I believe I've found a resolution to my problem, if I can figure how to do it.

A user on the Apple support site had exactly the same problem as mine. If I could figure exactly what he did, I could be up and running.

He wrote:
Since my last post I have found out how to use Terminal to make the invisible files visible in the finder and then delete all the PHP files altogether.

A clean install from the Entropy site managed to get PHP to work in the end.

Can anyone help me out?
Rick
--
-----