Problem enabling pdo and pdo-mysql shared extension

Hi to all,

    I'm try to compile php 5.2.1 on a Red-Hat system and I would like to
enable pdo and pdo-mysql as shared extension. Mysql install directory is not
in a standard location but in /apx/mysql and so compilation failed.

../configure --prefix=/apx/php \
--disable-all \
--with-zlib=/usr \
--enable-pdo=shared \
--with-pdo-mysql=shared

checking for a custom ODBC support... no
checking for iODBC support... no
checking for Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge support... no
checking for unixODBC support... no
checking for DBMaker support... no
checking whether to enable pcntl support... no
checking whether to enable PDO support... yes, shared
checking for PDO_DBLIB support via FreeTDS... no
checking for Firebird support for PDO... no
checking for MySQL support for PDO... yes, shared
checking for mysql_config... not found
configure: error: Cannot find MySQL header files under

If I compile pdo and pdo-mysql as static extension, all work fine!

../configure --prefix=/apx/php \
--disable-all \
--with-zlib=/usr \
--enable-pdo \