From: Tamer Higazi [mailto:tameritoke2@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 1:35 PM
To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP version 5.x binary for Mandrake Linux 10.2

dear Eric!
Download the source at:
http://www.php.net/get/php-5.2.0.tar.bz2/from/a/mirror and build the RPM or
the package your system is using instead of spending a hell of time to
search the whole net for mandrake packages.

Do you need a instruction from me?! I think Mandrake uses RPM. So, if I am
you, I would download the sources and build the RPM package myself.

RPM Guide
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/drafts/rpm-guide-en/

I am using ubuntu, don't ask me RPM related questions. Longer time ago that
I built RPM packages myself.

Tamer