Re: Pls i need help fast.

Lanre:
I guess you have apache 2.2 and you have php in version 5.1.6. Right?!

you want to get PHP running on your webserver. Follow the step by step
configuration in the manual. Kick the 2.2 Apache server and do it with
the 2.0.59 version. Easier for you to configure and not confusing.

For unix you find the manual here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php

For windows:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php

and if you are really nuts and crazy to compile it on windows (did it
once before.... ohhh my god!):
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.building.php

I can help you, please tell us

A) on which system this thing has to run?!
B) do you use binarys or packages delivered with your system or do you
need to compile everything from the scratch?

If you don't know what to do and you feel wired, I advise you using the
XAMPP package which you have to download and to unpack only in a certain
directory. Fixed configured PHP, Mysql and apache out of the box, here the