Re: Pls i need help fast.

what are you having problems with?

lanre olatidoye wrote:

Hello, I am new to PHP and i have been trying to get it to work eversince. My web server is apache 2.2 and am using php 2.0.59 pls i dont know what to do. Pls i will appreciate it if i can just be mailed all the already configured files and copy it onto my own if that will ease my work pls i need fast responce as i am begining to lose all my hope in php. Thanks a lot
lanre