Re: register_globals sometimes "On", sometimes "Off"

Hello,

> I'm having a problem that I cannot find a solution to.
>
> My global php.ini contains "register_globals = On".
>
> My virtual host Apache configuration doesn't have any "register_globals"
> setting.
>
> When I execute "phpinfo()", it says under "PHP Core" that "register_globals"
> Master Value is "On".  The problem is that sometimes the Local Value for
> "register_globals" is "On", and sometimes it's "Off" -- seems to be random
> as to whether or not it's going to be On or Off.  I do not know what would
> cause the value to change like this.

Do you mean that in the same phpinfo() script, the value can alter just by
pressing 'refresh' in your browser?

Does it dpeend on what folder the script resides in?

Does it depend on whether you are using a web broswer or command-line php?

If you grep your web tree for 'register_globals', does it find anything?

- Peter