Re: Cannot update to PHP 5.1.x with imap extension

Thank you Peter for your reply.
I had no config.cache file and --with-imap-ssl option is the same
as --with-imap-ssl=yes.

To solve this problem (but I still don't know the origin of it) I gave up
with the libc-client Suse package. I used the last source of  libc-client
(2004g) compile this in a specific directory to avoid conflict and then
compile and linked PHP5.1.4 with this brand new libc-client.

Every thing is ok now. I hope this can help despite the lake of real
explanation.

Xavier

news: 20060609031847.75983.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx