RE: Cannot update to PHP 5.1.x with imap extension

Hi,

Following configuration worked for me and libphp5.so was loaded without
any error

Apache 2.x

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-mods-shared=all
--enable-mime-magic --enable-so  --enable-mime --enable-rewrite

PHP 5.1.2

./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs....

If you configure with any option other than apxs or apxs2, it is not

Regards
Suryanarayanan