Re: June 30, 2024 PF gallery

Actually That was the point....
The lack of troubling each other.

I spent 3 afternoons at the area, trying to find people connecting, and I got wat less that not-connecting/communicating>
In the end I felt the lack off, intensified the song's calling.

BTW the photo was one of a series, exhibited recently. So I guess i will be returning with one more this weekend.

Kostas

Στις Δευτέρα 1 Ιουλίου 2024 - 11:51:30 π.μ. EEST, ο χρήστης Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: