Re: Pigment ink solvent question

I would ask the center for image permanence. Or a conservator at Eastman house.  It’s going to matter how the solvent have bonded to each other in the pigments as they might not separate.  But if you wanna go on a wing and a prayer, I would use peroxide and then dilute it 1 to 4 and work you way stronger.

Randy S. Little
VFX Supervisor