Re: PF member's gallery coimpletely updated again on 3/17/2024

With someone actually commenting, I'm am sorry not to have contributed.
Thanks, Emily & Andrew.

-Lew Schwartz

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 8:06 PM Emily L. Ferguson <elferg308@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, that was fun.  Glad I checked in before the new week arrives.

Just briefly some opinions:

Guy’s image seems to be like millions of others dealing with terrible things.  It could be 9/11 or after any caribbean hurricane.

I’d like to see more of Snarski’s cat’s face.

I don’t understand what the things are Rob has shown us.  I think they don’t happen here in the US.

Thane’s image is very lovely, especially the autumnal colors contrasting with the light bouncing off the cables.  I like that I only see one end of the bridge.

Dan’s Dark Tower is so far back, and there’s so much stuff in front of it, that it’s lost in the image, despite being large.  Maybe more contrast would help.

Thanks to all who gave Andy a rest from having to tuck one of his images into the gallery this week.