Photographers helping a photographer friend print sale

List HQ received this message where there is a print sale by prominent photographers to benefit Barbara Bordnik (prominent in her own right).

from Lou Desiderio <lou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Andy, I hope this email finds you well. A friend of mine at ICP in New York suggested I visit your site with regards to a “project” I am doing. I am an R.I.T. alum (1983) and was recently on a visit to the campus.

Anyway, I have organized a print sale consisting of signed prints from numerous (and notable) photographers including Jay Maisel, Sarah Moon, Eric  Lou, Walter Iooss, and Joyce Tenneson, to name just a few. Proceeds from the print sale will go to help another photographer (Barbara Bordnick) with some financial issues. Each photographer has provided the fair market value of their donated prints and I have discounted those values by 15% to encourage buyers to purchase them.

Fundraising Gallery Website
https://www.friendsofbarbarabordnick.com/

Legendary Photographers Unite - Friends of Barbara Bordnick
Art and photography collectors, listen up! Legendary photographers are offering signed prints of some of their most recognizable work to help a friend.

It has been a blessing for us to have spent our entire careers in an industry filled with a community of creative, passionate, energetic, and caring people. Decades filled with cherishing old friendships and embracing new ones. Barbara Bordnick is one of our oldest and dearest friends, and she needs our help. And in turn, we need yours.

Through no fault of her own, she has been saddled with an enormous assessment in her co-op. After several conversations, we were able to convince Barbara to allow us to host a print sale, and with the help of other industry friends who graciously donated some of their images, we are able to offer this incredible selection of signed prints...at a discount!

We encourage you to share this website with friends who are art and photography collectors because this is a chance to purchase signed prints from some of the most renowned photographers of our time. View “THE COLLECTION” to get a snapshot of who is participating and click on their respective galleries to see what they have donated, and what you can own…today.

For more details about the print sale and why we created the "Friends of Barbara Bordnick" fundraising site, please read our BLOG.

The Canadian philosopher Jean Vanier once said, “One of the marvelous things about community is that it enables us to welcome and help people in a way we couldn't as individuals.” We hope you can help.

Sincerely,

Lou Desiderio
Ryszard Horowitz
Jay Maisel