Old Lightroom

I have been using Lightroom for over 15 years now and have consistently updated the software and my catalogs through the years; I’m on the current version now.

Lightroom sometimes makes a completely new catalog along with previews, etc. when it updates. These can get quite chunky.

Is there any reason at all to keep the old versions of these files?

I’m cleaning up some hard drives and would like to gain the space.

Thanks so much.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click
www.leamurphy.com