Re: (no subject)

Don't believe Herschel for a second. He's not uneducated and he's usually correct, as is the case here.

-Lew Schwartz

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 2:16 PM Herschel Mair <herschphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it because she’s at the edge of the frame in the second one?
Due to the extremely shot focal length lenses it is not uncommon for the person on the edge of a group to be half the distance of the person in the
middle … just an uneducated guess.