(no subject)

seeing as one has the ability to send messages to the list that are less than 100kb I am taking the opportunity to send this question that has me partly baffled. So, here are two photos f this woman taken from different frames. In one she is unnatural proportioned. Why? And I have seen this effect in many phone camera shots. Why are not people "complaining" about it. And is there some software that can correct for it?
2023-wide-angle-distortion-small.jpg
Andy