Re: Thank You!

Andy,

Reading your note made me slow down and think about my own path with weekly PF emails. I miss the crits but if there’s another site for that then I’ll pass — too much ‘net activity already.

(It seems to me that there are fewer images that rise above snapshot; or am I being snobby?)

Anyway, I’ll join the praise and thanks for your photographic contributions and for this list.

My regards to your staff, however many there are,
  -yoram