Re: PF gallery on Sept. 3, 2023

Only the link from the image. The link from his name showed the dool blue image.

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 09:44:16 PM EDT, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Yoram,

Thank you for your thoughts about P. David Van Verst's photograph. I like it a lot as well.
And I will fix the link to Kosta's photograph asap.

cheers,

Andy

From: PhotoForum <photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2023 9:39 PM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject: Re: PF gallery on Sept. 3, 2023

On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 12:47 PM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx<mailto:andpph@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated on September 3, 2023.
Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

I haven't replied to the gallery in a long time,  but have to say. . .
the photo by
P. David Van Verst - I Wonder-Any Goldfish In There?
is a wonderful shot.  Composition, Light, Leading Lines, very nice. Just my view, of course.

  -yoram

p.s. the link if broken to
Kostas Papakotas - Ble (Blue)