Re: PhotoForum list and gallery situation

I posted my first contribution to the gallery in 1999 and have been posting ever since...if the list is in sad shape it's completely on the shoulders of contributors who are too busy to post...I try and post at least once a month...the list is a wonderful showcase of the myriad talents of the photographers who contribute and it would be a damn shame to see it fold...not that it matters but I'm 82 and my love of photography, especially Nature photography, is as strong as it was when I got my first 35mm camera at age 16...perhaps even stronger since the advent of digital...my deepest gratitude to Andy for persevering...