From: PhotoForum <photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 2:15 PM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject:  Re: PhotoForum list and gallery situation

Dear Andy, dear list members,

First let me express my heartiest congratulations to you Andy for your dedication to the PhotoForum Gallery, week after week for such a long period.  My count is that you have acted on1,350 +/- galleries amounting to 13,500 +/- pictures. 🍾✴🎶

I have been active with the Gallery for more than 20 years with several periods of absence due to a variety of reasons. I always came back because I missed the value and quality of the Gallery and list contributors. It's been a source of inspiration when my mind was turning blank. I am struck that many participants have been around since the beginning but I am sorry that the weekly heated discussions have virtually disappeared.

It would be a big loss if PF were to disappear. 🙁 🙁

Guy Glorieux
Montréal, Canada
www.guyglorieux.com<http://www.guyglorieux.com>