Re: Gallery participation item

Good suggestions Roy!

The “problem” with awards such as BEST is that it is bound to provoke misunderstandings.

I tried a bit of this by including a thumbnail in each update message to see if that might elicit visits or maybe a response.
Has not worked yet. I don’t know how to make the gallery sort of interactive in some way.

But I will remove the size limit and post “what you send I post” - and work with pairs as you suggested

cheers,

Andy