From: Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>
To: photoforum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Subject: Female exploitation?

I’ve been wondering/pondering about the often natural or  implausible and sometimes ridiculous instances where undraped female torsos are included in a photograph (or painting or sculpture). The subject has probably been exhaustively covered in the literature I am sure. So this is just me thinking about it in isolation. Attached is an example. It is a painting but such examples are all over. Any thoughts on the topic?

Andy