Re: Female exploitation?

All sorts of thoughts, as you might imagine.

Exploitative. Check.

Ridiculous. Check.

Outdated. Check.

Unnecessary. Check.

Side story. We have an Eagle Scout monument here in Kansas City. Recently I did a portrait session there with two young men, brothers, who had recently achieved Eagle Scout. I was photographing away when I noticed one of the women carved into the monument is draped but bare-chested, positioned coyly with a great big BE PREPARED Scout badge symbol next to her. All I could think was grab a condom.

The stupidity and humor of it was not lost on me and suddenly I felt like I was in the middle of a soft porn shoot.

I attach a photo of the monument pulled from the web.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click